- Variables: how to declare and assign values to variables
- Functions: how to create and call functions, and how to pass arguments to them
- Objects: how to create and manipulate objects, and how to access object properties
- Arrays: how to create and manipulate arrays, and how to access array elements
- Control flow statements: how to use if-else statements and loops to control program flow
- ES6 syntax: how to use modern ES6 syntax such as arrow functions, template literals, and destructuring
Understanding these concepts will allow you to create more complex and efficient Vue.js applications.